1. I have read your favorite book six times since we broke up. The ending is stupid and cliche. It hurts more every time I read it.
2. My mother stopped by today. She asked me why all the plants are dead.
3. I was shaking so hard I spilled coffee down my shirt. It burned my chest but not as much as you do.
4. I can’t breathe. I don’t really want to anymore anyway.
5. I’ve stopped writing. My new favorite hobby is tearing myself apart.
6. I feel knives in my chest when you speak.
7. I was supposed to go to dinner with my best friend but I couldn’t get out of bed. People keep telling me they miss me. I wish I had it in me to miss them back.
8. Sometimes I still feel you. Those are the nights when I choke on vodka and drag razor blades across the spots you liked to touch me.
9. I saw you walking down the street and I swear I could hear my ribs crack.
10. I keep telling my father that I’m fine but he doesn’t believe me.
11. There’s a hole in my chest where you used to be.
12. Maybe all the stars in the sky are dead.
13. It’s so fucking terrifying the way love still lingers in your bones even after it disappears from the air.
14. When I was little I was scared of dying. Now I’m only afraid of missing you forever.
15. I should probably stop smoking. I should probably stop drinking. I should probably stop crying when someone says your name. I should probably stop leaving the back door unlocked incase you come home.
”—I haven’t been doing very well without you (via extrasad)
“I pity the woman who will love you
when I am done. She will show up
to your first date with a dustpan
and broom, ready to pick up all the pieces
I left you in. She will hear my name so often
it will begin to dig holes in her. That
is where doubt will grow. She will look
at your neck, your thin hips, your mouth,
wondering at the way I touched you.
She will make you all the promises I did
and some I never could. She will hear only
the terrible stories. How I drank. How I lied.
She will wonder (as I have) how someone
as wonderful as you could love a monster
like the woman who came before her. Still,
she will compete with my ghost.
She will understand why you do not look
in the back of closets. Why you are afraid
of what’s under the bed. She will know
every corner of you is haunted
by me.”—-Clementine von Radics (via clementinevonradics)
“How to kill someone;
Hold their hand and then never touch their skin again,
See them nearly everyday and pretend they don’t exist,
Act like everything you ever said to them was a lie.”—Was this your plan all along? (via cigerettes)
“Yes, I was infatuated with you; I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn’t stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my minds, my dreams. And you weren’t having any of those.”—The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath (via perfect)
Today, I read an article about a woman with HIV who was raped. The man that attacked her is now HIV positive. All of the commentary surround this was about how she should have told him she was HIV+ and that women with HIV should have a badge or special underwear so that this doesn’t happen to another man. It is 12:12am and I am already done with the world.
That is rape culture
THIS POST WINS FOR THE MOST HORRIFYING THING I’VE READ ALL DAY